Thursday, July 14, 2011

Smart Cookie


That Lauren Conrad is a smart cookie. She took her fleeting reality tv show success and turned it into something great. I mean the same can't be said about those people who are still participating on The Challenge on MTV. I have not read Lauren's books but they are on my very long list of books I want to read. Come to think of it I think I might add her to my list at the library today. Something new that she is doing and I am all about is her website The Beauty Department. Lots of interesting tips etc. and really it's a pretty site that's easy to look at. If you haven't been on it before I suggest you check it out.

And yes I pick rando pictures to include on the blog but for reals I want this swimsuit she is wearing. Any of my 20 followers know where she got it from??

No comments:

Post a Comment