Saturday, October 13, 2012

I heart Zara

Earlier this summer I popped into Zara to see what they had. Some of it is not my taste and a bit out there but I liked enough stuff to add it to my list of places I swing by. I found these great linen shirts and at $19.90 each they are a steal. They are so freaking cute and comfortable. I highly recommend them. I was reminded about this again this week when my friend LG mentioned she had gone in and purchased one and that they had a 3/4 sleeve one too. 2 thumbs up for sure.










Also, I got a bit wild and crazy and picked up these flats. A pretty different departure for my normal classic and pretty style but I paired them last night with skinny jeans and a striped shirt. I was rather pleased with the look!























Didn't see these in the store but saw them online and am also swooning over them. I love an animal print.

No comments:

Post a Comment