Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Have you ever noticed that often times people aren't very thankful? We are all very good at complaining and I am the queen of it. It's easy to get bogged down with all of the small stuff and make it into a big deal when broken up into the little pieces it really isn't that big of a deal. Again, queen of it here. I am very thankful for lots of things, people, situations etc. but sometimes don't think that take the time to really think about them. Until now. Thursdays will now be Thankful Thursdays where I will mention one thing I am thankful for that week.
For this first Thankful Thursday edition I would like to say I am thankful that my BFF is getting married. I have mentioned before she we live in different cities, different states, different time zones. This whole getting married thing is really doing wonders for our hang out time. I have gotten to see her tons more this past year with various wedding events as we ramp up for the big day in October. Next weekend is her Bachelorette party in Charleston. It's very possible when all of this is said and done I might go through withdrawals for us not being able to see each other as much. In an effort to make this a less selfish sounding of a thankful thing, this thankfulness is twofold. I am thankful that she has found such a great man to marry. I mean that is reason we are getting more hang out time. Because she met him and they fell in love and they are getting married. And I like him and he likes me and he shares my sarcastic sense of humor. I think our years of friendship has helped prepared her for a lifetime of sarcasm. Can't wait for the wedding!

1 comment: