Tuesday, September 20, 2011

where the wild things are


Sorry for the delay in posting. I just got back from the BFF's Bach. party in Charleston. I tried to be all up with the technology and post a blog from the car but there were some user error issues. Mainly that I am not great with technology. I do, however, now want an I Pad.

Now on to the Wild Things.

This was a personal favorite children's book growing up. I loved it. I didn't see the movie version of it because some memories are meant to be kept and not changed. I was reading some random blog and they were talking about decorating nurseries. Now I don't have a child or one on the way. I have decided years from now when I do, I want to be surprised aka I am not going to find out if I am having a boy or girl. It just occurred to me that maybe a Where the wild things are themed room would be a good gender neutral room. Like? Or is this a little to dark of a place for a wee baby to rest it's head?

1 comment:

  1. It's a little dark. Saw the movie and it was a little depressing. Stick with the book version!

    ReplyDelete