Monday, February 13, 2012

Killing it with dresses


I love dresses. Until we got to wear jeans every day to work, I was a big dress person. Maybe because they are just a single piece and I don't exactly jump out of bed in the AM, they are always an easy go to. With the launch of the new spring clothing at J crew, I fell in love with some dresses

I still love the color Bright Dahlia. So pretty and looks pretty great on.
This dress is a classic look in a fun color.

I am also a sucker for a green dress.
This one looks fantastic. My one issue is the length. It looks a bit long but hey that is what alterations are for right?

And hello for blue!
And it is not sleeveless which means I could do sans cardigan if I wanted. I am a big believer in no arm pits or exposed arms in the work place!

No comments:

Post a Comment