Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bananarchy

Bananarchy might be one of the best ideas ever. They are frozen banana's that are dipped in chocolate and toppings. It is like Arrested Development came to life here in Austin. It is quite possibly one of the most delicious treats and since there is fruit involved you don't feel as bad about it. My favorite is the Milli Vanilli. See below It is dipped in chocolate and vanilla and then I get crushed m&m's on top. Pretty much like heaven in your mouth. A couple months ago I did a girls weekend with CC and KD and I tried my hand at my own frozen bananas and they were met with nothing but love and kind words. Below is my set up to make the banana magic happen. It involves a homemade double boiler which made me feel like a real chef! The 3 topics I offered were Oreos, M&M's and Reese's Pieces. Yes my friends, they were a hit. It may be my new party trick so if you see me making these at a party, try to act all impressed like.

No comments:

Post a Comment