Monday, September 20, 2010

Things I Saw at Work Today

1) A white suit. I was willing to let this slide because it is Austin and I think you can wear white through September within reason. A white suit is a little over kill. Even more overkill, it was linen.
2) We have a lot of walkers at work. For those who aren't familiar, these are the people that walk through the hallways in packs for fitness. They do it during their break, usually take up the whole hallway and then look annoyed when you, walking by yourself, make them get out of your way. Those are just details though. This walker I saw today had a first. Wrist weights. She must be pretty serious. From far away I thought they were really big matching bracelets to which I thought, that looks dorky but realizing they are wrist weights, I was a little more okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment