Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Picture play by play

My BFF gets lots of picture messages from me. Today she got the manicure that I gave myself.
That's white with gold sparkly glitter on top in case you were wondering.

She got this beauty of a fedora picture from my weekend at the lake.
You are welcome!

The other week I took all the lightness out of my hair and went back to my roots or close to my roots colorwise. She got the picture in the process
and then got another one the next day all done.
She humors me and responses positively and comments on what I send her. It's like we are closer than Texas and North Carolina. Now all of my readers know what it's like to be in the BFF zone with me. Let me know if you want in on this picture sending magic.

4 comments:

  1. The BFF zone. I like that. I'll be in your BFF zone. I like getting random photos. We should get together and put glitter on our nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love this! Random text photos throughout the day always put a little pep in my step

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done Jay!
    And Jennifer perhaps glitter nails next Friday during our mani/pedi time??

    ReplyDelete