Monday, May 7, 2012

coffee or tea

Most people are surprised to know that I am not much of a coffee gal. I like an occasional skinny vanilla latte from the Starbucks, but for the most part, I am a tea girl. I usually have about 2 big glasses of hot tea in the morning and then 1 more around 2:25. Why 2:25 you ask, because the cafeteria where the hot water dispenser is, closes at 2:30. 


I used to drink my tea British style aka with milk. I learned this way back in the 7th grade from my friend KL because this was how they served teat at their home. For the past few years I have mainly just been an earl grey, with 1 sweet and low and milk girl. This started to change last year. The BFF mentioned a new flavor of tea to me and it has been rocking my world ever since. 

Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea by Celestial Seasonings is amazing. Lately, my earl grey has be a tea of the past and I have mainly been drinking this deliciousness. If you need a new tea flavor I highly recommend trying it.

I just realized I wrote 2 paragraphs about tea. Man, I need to get out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment