Thursday, March 31, 2011

A change of plans

Lent = no shopping. Okay, we are changing it up a bit. Before you go thinking I have fallen off the wagon and bought something, you are wrong. EF talked me off the ledge last night at the Crew when there was a necklace on sale I decided I had to have. I will consider it if it is still around when I am shopping again. Thanks for being the voice of reason EF. Said necklace: Totes great necklace right?? The change of plans involves me not shopping for a longer period of time. I stopped shopping a bit before Lent and think I will continue not shopping a bit after it, for a grand total of 60 days. I can do it. My debt is already saying thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Nope staying strong. It is sitting in my online shopping bag and if it is still there when 60 days are up, then it is meant to be!

    ReplyDelete