Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthday


I have always enjoyed birthdays. Some say I really just
enjoy mine but I like celebrating all of my friends birthdays and am always sad when I make a new friend and
they tell me they aren't really a birthday person. I don't even know how to believe that. My birthday is on New Year's Eve
so everyone all over the world spends the day celebrating my birth. The universe is such a
kind place. Every year I spent a decent amount of time looking
for the perfect dress. It's always a dress though I think one year I wore a t-shirt I made.
I have started looking for my dress this year and think I have come across a winner. Mind you I have not tried this on in person so not sure how the
color will be on me but I am pretty pumped up about it.
What do you think? Pretty perfect right?

No comments:

Post a Comment