Friday, November 18, 2011

Letting you in on a secret


Readers, I am about to let you in on a secret I have discovered. It's pretty amazing and I hope you are sitting down for this.

Aquaphor is one of the greatest inventions ever. The weather has been all over the place here in the ATX. I am talking cold front in the 40's then back in the 80's craziness. Well it has been messing with my lips big time. I had some supposedly hydrating lip stick or something at work. It sucked. I found myself longing for my giant tub of Aquaphor that was sitting at home. I solved this problem that day after work and bought myself some of the tubs of it and will never be sans Aquaphor again. I will also be getting rid of all of the less than stellar chapsticks I have around. That's all, go out and buy yourself some Aquaphor. You won't regret it. When my skin is especially dry I like to put it on dry spots on my face or all the way around my lips before I go to sleep. Now there is a perk of being single. No one to judge my greasy Aquaphor covered face. I know there is a man out there that will love that look one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment