Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vampire Diaries


While I lounged off my Saturday of bad decisions on Sunday I got caught up on Vampire Dairies.
I know you are thinking, really Taylor, another CW show. Yes, my 28 year old self is helping keep that channel on the air single handily. I had this whole season taped thus far and hadn't watched any episodes yet. I love a good marathon day of a series and watched about 3 or 4 episodes. Something I was struck by was that thus far in the season they haven't been in school yet. I thought they were all in high school so I am a bit confused as to why no one is in school and why this doesn't seem to be an issue. Just something I was wondering. I don't think it's the summer but I could be wrong. I will provide an update if they go back to school and I just missed the part where this was summer vacation.

Also, if you don't watch this show, you should. So guiltily good.

Oh and Elena aka Nina Dobrev, I have not forgotten when you were on Degrassi.
Some of your best work!

No comments:

Post a Comment