Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 is the year of Taylor

I am pretty sure 2011 was The Year of Taylor but I feel like I didn't make the best of it so I am bringing it back for another go around.

What is The Year of Taylor? Well it's pretty much just focusing on me and becoming the best Taylor I can be. Sounds hippy dippy and slightly lame but it's what I shall be doing. I spend a lot of time doing things for others, which I love, and not enough spending time on me. I am doing more of that this year. Doesn't mean I don't love my friends but I need to have a little bit more me time. I need to learn to cook more. I know how to cook, just chose not to do it. I need to cook more. I also need to clean more. I have a terrible habit is just letting my clothes go wherever, which means a closet explosion across the apartment. Just 2 of the things I will be working on in The Year of Taylor. My friends WB and SB have offer to have a cooking lesson of easy meals I can make for myself next time I am in San Antonio. I am for sure going to take them up on this offer.

Anyone have any great recipes that take under 20 mins to make? I, like senior citizens, prefer to eat during the early bird special time of 6 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment