Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Likes


I worked roll out last night at J crew and we have some new cute things in store for the spring. Here's a little heads up on items I am liking

The Orbit Necklace It doesn't look very impressive in this picture
I can admit but we had it in another color hanging on a mannequin and I really liked the look of it. Perfect addition to my necklaces I have been loving lately.

The Bubble Necklace Me and everyone else in the blog world love this necklace. It's awesome so I get it. I want it but don't want to pay the price for it. Decisions, decisions.

Neon Sperry's Size 9 in neon azalea please!
I wore my sperrys a ton last year and don't see it being any different this year.

Our scarves in store are pretty amazing. Rich colors and they looks great. They aren't online but another of my faves is. Please meet the leopard print scarf.
I still want it.

And because I can't get enough of a striped shirt
and this beaut with a zipper!

Lot's of fab stuff in the store and with weather how it has been, I have a feeling we might be breaking out spring items before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment