Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love Hate Relationship

I have a love hate relationship with naps. I love them, because I love to sleep, nap, etc. I hate them because they eat up your whole day. Yesterday, I was especially tired. It had been a long weekend and I had to pull myself out of bed at 8:50 to get my Pure Barre day 21 fitness on. Post fitness I had a brunch to attend at the always delicious Jack Allen's. Seriously, if you have not been there, you must go. It's so yummy. Not just brunch, everything. Everything I have ever had there is yummy. I will be writing a nice Yelp about them in a hot second. Post brunch I was tired and full. I came home and napped. From 2:30-5:30 aka the whole day. I had girls supper club at 6 and that was the only thing that got me out of bed. The sleep felt amazing but I also didn't get anything accomplished yesterday. So yeah, naps, I love you, but I hate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment