Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Day Challenge Done!


If you are reading this post it means I survived the 30 Day Pure Barre Challenge. Today was my final day and the only day I had to double up on classes. I went at 6 am this morning and 6 pm tonight. I had to volunteer for the Junior League yesterday after work which was smack dab in the middle of both evening classes and the 6 am at the other location was all full. I have gone out with a bang today!

I feel a lot stronger and know I am getting better. It is still hard. I gave my teacher Kari a dirty look this AM when we did one of my least favorite moves. I am thissss (insert mental image of me putting fingers very close together) close to being able to do the splits. I will do the splits.

A lot of people have said what now? What are you going to do now that the challenge is over. My answer, just keep going. I told myself at the beginning of the year that I wanted to do 60 days of fitness. Now, 3/4ths of this fitness will be Pure Barre but I have some trips to Houston coming up so I will do something different on those days. After the 60 days, I will probably continue along with the same. I won't double up if there are other plans that don't allow me to make a class one day, but for the most part I am going to try my best to continue to be there every day. It has helped me take some much needed Taylor time and it's been helpful for the budget. I have been eating most of my meals at home during the week and that's nice on the pocketbook.

Can you find me in the picture? Just pick one of the brunettes and say it's me. It's pretty much the same thing.

4 comments:

  1. I see you! Front row, second from the left

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Tay! I've never heard of this class before. Remember when we tried to go to yoga when we were in Lawrence and just ended up laughing the whole time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the accomplishment Tay! Glad you've got some Houston trips planned!

    ReplyDelete