Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bachelor Pad

I don't think I am going to be doing recaps of Bachelor Pad. I know everyone is very sad but I am pretty sure I never got comments on them anyway.

That being said I was chatting about last night's episode with  AS. I was commenting on how based on the "This season on Bachelor Pad previews" that Chris was going to be quite the lady's man. I don't get this at all. He is not attractive to me. She then sent me this image in a link and said it was him. It really is uncanny how much they look alike. 


All I can say about this season is that I hope Kalon and Erica Rose stick around because they are my main source of entertainment. I will also be catty and say how in the world did Jaqui makes it on the show in the first place? Her nose job is terrible and she is not up to the normal ABC standards. Beyond not being very attractive on the outside, it was clear from this first episode that she is even uglier on the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment