Sunday, July 11, 2010

Basketball

I live in Austin Texas where UT football reigns supreme. I love me some UT football it is my favorite but I went to the University of Kansas, where basketball reigns supreme. I get really excited when basketball seasons rolls around. The main problem is that no one here really cares about college basketball. Then I met DS and she loves college basketball, too bad she goes for UT. During the NBA draft DS and I exchanged some texts
DS: Tell KU players to quite getting drafted so texas players can be picked up :0
Me: ahahaha. Tell the ut players they should have played as good at the end of the season as they did in the beginning
DS: T (aka her husband) says how are things in Northern Iowa? Lol
Me: Ohhh T that hurts. That truly hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment