Thursday, July 29, 2010

World's Best Grilled Cheese

Hear ye hear ye this is the best grilled cheese in the world! Around 9 months ago this "gourmet" grilled cheese restaurant opened called Chedd's. I LOVE grilled cheese and was all excited but it really failed to live up to the hype. It just was not that great and I tried it on at least 3 different occasions to give it the benefit of the doubt. I got into a grilled cheese discussion with LE's fiance MG about grilled cheese and I soon learned he was a pro at making them. Sunday night they invited me over for Sunday Trueblood Grilled Cheese Funday, and yes the evening was as good as the title. That picture that you see above and here again below is the best grilled cheese I have ever had. MG has this whole system and I didn't pay attention but whatever he did worked. I am going to watch next time so I can learn the ways of his magic. I am also going to bring a granny smith apple to add to the sandwich. You may be wondering " But Taylor, was this grilled cheese sandwich really so good that you needed to show the same picture twice?" The answer is simple..YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment