Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cupcake Bar


Saturday June 19th was my first real official wedding that I planned. I have helped friends in the past but this was the first time I was hired and a check was written for my services. It went great and I learned lots as well. The Cupcake Bar was there and they were delicious. Cupcakes are still all the rage but this is a slight twist on the fad. Pre-wedding or event you contact them and pick your base flavors of cupcakes, this wedding has vanilla, chocolate and red velvet. Then you pick your frosting, we had pink cream cheese, chocolate butter cream and vanilla butter cream and then your toppings. There were sprinkles, coconut, walnuts and a few others. You walk up to the cupcake bar and pick your combo. I am a classic girl so I picked vanilla with the pink cream cheese frosting. It was yummy and the kids seemed to really enjoy it as well. If money was no object in my life I would have the cupcake bar as well as photo booths at all of my events!

No comments:

Post a Comment