Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Boredom and Hilarity

It's no secret that I get bored easily and that it usually occurs M-F 8-5. I was on the Zara website and ran across this dress, or jumpsuit. 

I have two dear friends getting married this year in Austin. I emailed the first one AH, the link and this message " I found my dress for your wedding" 
She responded with
"AHHHH HAHAHA!  I thought this was a serious email, and got really excited.  And now I'm about to pee my pants from laughter...."

We got back and forth and I tell her I am going to send the same link to our other friend AM.

Email from me to AM-  I found my outfit for your wedding. I wasn't even looking and it just came to me 

AM's response- i think that's more appropriate for AH's wedding

My response- I already sent it to her. I want to get my money's worth out of it so I will be wearing it to both.

AM's response- i bet that pattern is very flattering.

My response- Oh yeah for sure. I mean I don't want to steal y'alls thunder but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

AM's response-  dont' think i won't throw you in the bushes.  with the other animals! 


Oh the things that help to pass a slow afternoon! Hope this made you laugh or wish that I had more of a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment