Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why Can’t I Stop Watching One Tree Hill

I mean really, why can’t I stop watching this crap show on the CW. I was so sure it was going to be cancelled after this season and I would be free of it, but alas it was renewed. I mean I quit Grey’s Anatomy and Desperate Housewives this year cold turkey, no problem, but One Tree Hill, I just can’t do it. I now post my open letter to the CW

Dear CW Head Honchos,

One Tree Hill had a great run, but it ended about 2 years ago yet you continue to bring it back and sadly I can’t get out. I am watching this train wreck until the very end. One of your “actors” is Stephen Colletti

who never would have been famous except he was on Laguna Beach. When you start to get your actors from reality tv shows is maybe the sign to hang your hat up. While I have your attention can you please tell the Gossip Girl writers that it would be great if all the episodes were as good as the season finale? Oh and to keep little J away and so help me if Dan is the father of Georgina’s baby. That is all. Thanks for you time.

27 and still watching the CW,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment