Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hammer Time


A few weeks ago MG, LE’s fiancé was telling me about how his parents went to a Cincinnati Reds game and were treated to a pregame and post game performance by MC Hammer. This immediately got me thinking. They must have MC Hammer play at their post wedding party. MG wanted to have a DJ he likes play but he is going to be in Europe then so no dice. That is when I realized there was room for the Hammer Man. When I asked MG how booking MC was going he told me he had his feelers out. I mean I know what that really means. I means Taylor give up on this dream. But driving to work today I kept thinking about how fun it would be to have Hammer at a post wedding party. I wonder how much he costs and if I should start saving my dollars now so I can have him at my wedding one day. I just had visions of me dancing on stage with the Hammer Man and all my friends having a blast. I mean if you could have someone play the after party or your wedding or event, who would it be?

1 comment:

  1. You can so call Hammer up for my wedding after party. You know i would soooo go for it, that is if i ever get married...LOL

    ReplyDelete