Tuesday, August 3, 2010

LiLo

I was checking my celeb gossip this morning and I kept running across this same quote from Dina Lohan aka Lilo’s mom. This beauty below is Dina. "She doesn't have cell phone privileges, that's absurd," she said. "She doesn't even have a pillow to sleep on. I talk to her through glass. There's a phone and we put her on speaker but I can't even hug my daughter ... She's treated like a common criminal."
I guess her mother missed the memo that cell phones aren’t allowed in jail and that her daughter is being treated like a common criminal because, wait she is a common criminal. This family is stupid. This weekend I watched Mean Girls and remembered Lilo as she used to be when she was a pretty up and comer with normal looking hair color. Ahhh those were the good old days. Come back to us Lilo circa 2004. Talk to Rachel McAdams your Mean Girls co-star, she has turned out normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment