Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Jitterbug

No, I am not talking about the dance. I am talking about one of the hottest cell phones out there....NOT! Last Sunday I had brunch with LE, soon to be LG and her fiance MG. LE has the i-phone and hates it. While she and I were gossiping about girly stuff, MG was playing with her phone, looking at sports scores etc. I didn't think anything of it until after lunch I said to MG, "Hey I thought you had an i-phone?" LE started to laugh. She explained that no MG did not have an i-phone, he had the jitterbug. I asked what it was and she said " You know like the phone with the button for the fire department?" I said " Like for old people?" she said "Yes". She then said " the jitterbug, proof that you can go too cheap on a cell phone." Loves it! Typing this now, I realize this might have been one of those you had to be there stories because I laughed for about 4 minutes afterwards.

I think this picture best shows the target audience for the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment