Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weddings

I truly love a wedding. I love everything about it. Dancing, drinking, the vows, wedding cake, bride’s dress, bridesmaid dresses, flowers, invitations. I can’t get enough. I would have no problem going to a wedding every weekend. One of my good guy friends JA, knows how much I love invitations and save the dates so he kindly puts aside the ones he gets so I can look at them. He then politely listens as I comment on what I like and dislike about them, while he could give a crap. Need an option on something wedding related? Give me a call! Need a date for a wedding? I am your lady! I think I would be great to hire as a wedding date, not in a lady of the night fashion, but more of a really fun person to dance with that you can also leave alone and they will make some friends way. I love a social situation and before the night is over I will probably tell you about my new best friend I have just made. Need a date or know of a friend that does, send them my way. I would prefer they be single employed men but I won’t be picky.

Summertime last year I got hired to do day of coordination for my first wedding, which is next weekend. TD called me after her engagement and said she couldn’t do her wedding day without me. I was so touched. It is my first paying gig and I am pretty excited about it. I have helped with lots of other weddings but this is the first time I have ever been hired and paid to do it. When my good friend BW, now BH got married in October I offered to help her and was rewarded with an argyle tote bag as well as a hair accessory. I could not have been thanked in a more perfect way. That girl really knows me and the way to my heart. Her wedding was a blast. We shut it down and you know you had a good time when you wake up and have only partially removed your spanx . Spanx aka the best invention known to man. Weddings and spanx are the perfect marriage. I mean who wouldn't want to come home with a woman wearing this under her dress

No comments:

Post a Comment