Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Joran van der Sloot


I never had a good feeling about this guy. Accused of killing Natalee Holloway and now has confessed to killing another girl in Peru. This guy seems like a creepster and I would not want to meet him in a dark alley or bar. Now that he has confessed to this crime I hope he also finally tells the truth about what happened to Natalee so the Holloway family can have some closure. In the Natalee case I really think that she drank too much and was getting sick/ dying and they didn’t know what to do so instead of calling for help they tossed her body out to sea. That is just my thought and I consider myself well versed in the case since I read all about it and saw the Lifetime movie. These are the kind of stories I am drawn to in the newsletter or online. Missing people, cults, serial killers, the ones that make the big headlines. The Dow drops, sorry to hear that, but have we found Elizabeth Smart yet? Well yes she was found and that was another story that I was mesmerized by. I would love to have a conversation with her and Casey Anthony and JonBenet Ramsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment