Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The FBI

I have been reading the book Public Enemies which is about the start of the FBI and the hunt for the bank robbers in the 1930's like Bonnie and Clyde and John Dillinger. Well if there is anything I have learned it is that I think I could have been the head of the FBI during that time instead of J. Edgar Hoover. People weren't watching the back door of houses thinking oh perhaps they will exit there. Nope, they were just watching the front door. I am not a genius but this doesn't seem like rocket science to figure out. If there are two exits, maybe we should keep an eye on both of them.

Oh and there was the whole breaking out of jail factor. I swear they all broke out of jail and all it took was some friend throwing a gun over the fence and you going to retrieve it later. I could understand this happening once but once it happened at any other jail, wouldn't you search the perimeter a little bit better? I am not saying I am cut out for the FBI. No way jose, plus I don't like guns, or shooting, or blood. The FBI of the 1930's now that is something I could have been in charge of an improved upon. I think I was born a few years to late to realize my calling in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment